Support Kids’ Chance of America
As a non-profit organization, your help is critical to our success. Monetary donations from people like you make our work possible. Your contribution will make a difference in the life of a child whose educational opportunities have been dramatically limited because of a serious or fatal work-related injury to a parent or guardian.
By making a generous gift to support this worthwhile organization you can help a diverse group of students across the United States gain access to higher education, economic opportunity and a chance for a better future.
Make a tax-deductible donation online with your credit card or PayPal™ account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, and just want to use your credit card, look for the link “Continue”. Please note that a portion of your gift will go to fees. If you want Kids’ Chance to get the full amount, donate by check.
Donations can also be made by check payable to Kids’ Chance, Inc. and mailed to:
Kids’ Chance of America
P.O. Box 543
Pottstown, PA 19464
- Partners must be organizations or businesses that interface with the worker’s comp communities nation-wide
- Partners must lend brand visibility to Kids’ Chance of America nationally
- Partners must contribute $25,000 or more annually to Kids’ Chance of America
- Partners must commit to a multi-year pledge.
- Partners are highlighted on the Kids’ Chance of America homepage with reciprocal links to their respective sites
- Partners will have the opportunity to include expanded company information on the KCOA website sponsor page
- Partners are placed on the Kids’ Chance of America letterhead
- Partners will be acknowledged at the Kids’ Chance of America Annual Meeting
- Partners will be included on all marketing materials produced and distributed by Kids’ Chance of America
- Partners enjoy the opportunity to include Kids’ Chance of America in marketing their respective programs and services
- Partners may be invited to serve on the Advisory Board of Kids ‘Chance of America
Gold Level ($10,000)
- Gold sponsor logos and web links will be posted on the Kids’ Chance of America website. Expanded company information will be highlighted on the KCOA website sponsor page
- Gold sponsor logos are included on marketing materials for Kids’ Chance of America, including all electronic promotions
- Gold sponsors will be acknowledged at the Kids’ Chance of America Annual Meeting
- Gold sponsors are acknowledged at every Kids’ Chance of America program and event
Silver Sponsor ($5,000)
- Silver sponsor logos are included on marketing materials for Kids’ Chance of America, including all electronic promotions
- Silver sponsors will be acknowledged at the Kids’ Chance of America Annual Meeting
- Silver sponsors are acknowledged at every Kids’ Chance of America program and event
Event Sponsors ($500 – $2,500)
- Event sponsors will be introduced during the program
- Event sponsors will be acknowledged on signage at the event
- Event sponsors may bring guests to the event
- A listing of event participants will be provided to event sponsors
- Event sponsor logos included on all event promotion, including materials posted on the website and sent electronically
- Affiliates are organizations and business that interface with the workers’ comp community nation-wide
- Affiliates must lend brand visibility to Kids’ Chance of America nationally
- Must communicate to their members regularly about Kids’ Chance
- Affiliates do not typically have the capacity to donate at the partner level, but will make some donation or provide in-kind services of value to KCOA
- Affiliates will be listed on the KCOA website with reciprocal links
- Affiliates will be recognized on marketing materials as appropriate
- Affiliates will be acknowledged at the KCOA Annual Meeting
- Affiliates may be invited to become members of the KCOA Advisory Board
Supporting Organizations (in-kind)
- Reciprocal website links.
- Recognition on the KCOA website.
Please contact us to see how we can create a customized sponsorship package for your company or organization.